skip to Main Content
Condo Insurance

A condo insurance policy, or HO-6, covers what the condo association insurance does not. The association typically insures the physical structure/ building and other common areas; but the condo owner would be responsible for insuring everything inside, such as floors, walls, fixtures, etc.  Association by-laws vary, so you should obtain a copy of your association’s by-laws to know exactly where you stand before determining your coverage needs.  Please note, sometimes townhouses require an HO-6 policy.  Capraro Insurance is here to help you figure out the best policy to suit your needs.

If you would like us to provide you with a no obligation quote, please call us at 401. 723.7210 or click here to request a quote.

Back To Top